cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP4 - Release date?

Tim_Smith_6
Level 3
Guys - please can I have a date when this will be released to the public. I understand this will fix the exploit on port 6106 after patching with SP5 + Hotfix 54?Message was edited by:
Tim Smith
6 REPLIES 6

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
Hello,
PLease subscribe to the email notification service for future updtaes on Symantec Products:
Titre:-"VERITAS E-mail Notification Service"

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.

Tim_Smith_6
Level 3
This really doesn't answer the question.
Do you have a date for SP4 for the public.

Shyam_Sundar
Level 6
Hallo,

We don't have any specific date for the release of SP4. You can subscribe to the notification service as mentioned in the previous post to get proper intimation whenever it gets released.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions"pool.

charles_meetze
Level 3
i am supposedly signed up for alerts. i got a couple and now nothing. i recieved nothing about sp4 being released. it is now released but will not install. i keep getting '4691RSP2.exe" must be installed. i am at sp3 and so don't understand this error. please advise.

Ladon
Level 3
SP4 was released on Saturday

http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/279308.htm

c_p_2
Level 4
Check out Simon's thread titled, "Here's how you can get SP3 or SP4 to install" <>. I tried it, and it works. Note: To make the VERITAS Update icon disappear from the system tray, I had to import all the Installer values back into the Registry AND modify the two REG_MULTI_SZ settings to include the SP4 GUID .