cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sauvegarde différentielle de VM avec GRT

EricC
Level 2

Bonjour,

j'ai paramétré une sauvegarde hebdomadaire complète de machines vitruelles Hyper-V avec le GRT. Celle-ci occupe 1,35 TB.

Le reste de la semaine, j'effectue une sauvegarde différentielle de ces VM avec le GRT et cela occupe 1,28 TB.

Est-ce normal que cela prenne autant de place ?

Je comprends bien que les fichiers VHD ont été modifiés et qu'ils sont donc de nouveau sauvegardés mais je pensais qu'avec le GRT ils ne seraient pas sauvegardés dans leur intégralité.

Merci pour vos réponses.

3 REPLIES 3

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Have you actually looked at the disk space used by the backup or are you relying on what is reported in the Job Log?

Note: this question assumes you are doing GRT to disk.

EricC
Level 2

I looked at disk space in the Job Log.

My jobs details:

Saturday : Full Backup GRT to disk

Sunday: Duplicate Full Backup GRT to tape

Monday, Tuesday; Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: Differential Backup GRT to disk with a duplicate job to tape just after job.

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Apologies I had a small typing error in my first comment (which I have now corrected as I meant backup up tio disk)

As you are doing GRT to disk please use Windows Explorer to go and look at the size of the IMG folders (using the job log content to identify whoch are differential and full IMGs) The job log might be refelcting the VM size and not the actual backed up size.