cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection lists - undo changes or otherwise see what exactly was in the list before a recent change?

Matthew_Frahm
Level 3
We recently accidentally made and committed a change (not a huge one, but it would be nice to see what) to one of our backup selection lists.  However, we'd like to refer to the list as it existed before the change.

Is there a way we can find out what was in the selection list previously?  Job history will show us resources, but not the individual selections within those resources as far as I can tell.

Is there a way to undo the changes to a selection list? 
2 REPLIES 2

Ken_Putnam
Level 6

Is there a way to undo the changes to a selection list? 

Not as far  as I know

You could try opening BEDB.BAk file (dated before the change) and looking at the tables there (I've never tried, but the database is where that info is stored )

pkh
   VIP    Certified
If your last database maintenance was done before your update, then you could run BEUtility (in the BE installation folder) and do a Recover Database (from the left-hand panel).  This will recover the database to the state when the last database maintenance was done.  You would loose whatever changes made to the database since then, like jobs, etc.