12-22-2009 05:54 PM
12-22-2009 06:12 PM
12-22-2009 06:57 PM
12-22-2009 07:15 PM
Is the AOFO option checked in the Backup job? If checked, please uncheck AOFO option...
You can try:
1. Stop all Backup Exec Services on the media server and the Remote Lotus Server.
2. Open the Windows Registry Editor by going to START > RUN and typing REGEDT32.
3. Highlight the following registry key: HKLM\software\Symantec\Backup Exec for Windows\Backup Exec\Engine\Domino.
4.Change the value on the right of Enable change Journal to 0 (Default value is 1)
5.Change the value on the right of Enable notes Database Filtering to 0 (Default value is 1)
6. Start all Backup Exec Services on the media server AND the Remote Lotus Server.
1) The registry settings mentioned affect only how the Backup Exec for Windows Servers Remote Agent queries for new or changed Domino databases but does not change how those databases get backed up.
2) If the Remote Agent Service has crashed, in some cases the Domino Server console will show repeated entries of Process C:\Program Files\Symantec\Backup Exec\RAWS\belnapi.exe (3632/0xE30) has terminated abnormally. While these entries are harmless, they can be eliminated if desired. To clear these errors from occurring on the Domino console, Domino server will need to be restarted.
01-12-2010 04:36 PM