cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapshot warning: [Path] is not present on the snapshot

Banfi
Level 5

Hi everybody!

My backup was completed with exceptions:Backup- \\br506rh04.amer-s.tycoelectronics.com\System?StateVSS Snapshot warning. File e:\program fil...

There isn't this path: e:\program files (x86)\sisprov41\instalsp\produtos\v41\ut\geral\bin\sutwsrfger.exe is not present on the snapshot.

Can you help me please??

Thanks!!

Bruno

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Banfi
Level 5

I found the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\services\SisproService\ImagePath = e:\File Programs (x86)\Sisprov41\Instalsp\produtos\v41\ut\geral\bin\sutwsrfger.exe

I deleted and now I'll try to do the backup o SystemState again. I'll post my test here.

Thanks a lot!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi Bruno,

I take it that's a Windows Server 2008-based server? BE 2010 R2 (and BE 2010) had issues (along with others) backing up Windows Server 2008 registries, which have apparently been fixed by BE 2010 R3.

I'd suggest starting by deselecting the folder on that affected server, and then reselecting it in the selection list.

Try the job again...

If that fails, check out the text view of your selection list and see if you have explicitly selected it there. If it, simply delete the entry if it is not needed.

Thanks!

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Refer to the below forum thread, similar kind of issue.

http://news.support.veritas.com/connect/de/forums/sqladhlp90exe-file-not-present

Banfi
Level 5

I found the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\services\SisproService\ImagePath = e:\File Programs (x86)\Sisprov41\Instalsp\produtos\v41\ut\geral\bin\sutwsrfger.exe

I deleted and now I'll try to do the backup o SystemState again. I'll post my test here.

Thanks a lot!

Banfi
Level 5

The backup completed without exceptions.

Thanks everybody!!!!!!

Kind Regards!!

Bruno Banfi