cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sobreescribir ficheros de copia de seguridad en dispositivo Nas Iomega IX4-200R CRU con Symantec v.10.0 5629

trucumulu
Level 3
Estoy teniendo un problema a la hora de utilizar un dispositivo Iomega como directorio de copia de seguridad en red. La primera copia que se hace en el directorio creado dentro del dispositivo NAS se hace correctamente. Cuando la tarea de copia de seguridad se vuelve a ejecutar a la siguiente semana, da error desconocido, el fichero está en uso. El dispositivo tiene habilitado la sobreescritura.
6 REPLIES 6

pkh
   VIP    Certified

trucumulu
Level 3
But mades the first backup job. The problem is in the second time that makes the backup job.
In wich version of Symantec Backup  is supported Iomega NAS?.

trucumulu
Level 3

When the backup job fails, if i press the right-bottom of the mouse on it and select retry, it works. I don't understand anything.

pkh
   VIP    Certified

BE 12.5 and BE 2010 supports the device.

When a device is unsupported, it means that it is not fully tested to work with that version of BE.  If it works, you are lucky.

trucumulu
Level 3
It works, but it is not the solution. I'm test with add information to the device instead overwrite and works, but i want to overwrite the device. The solution is not to connect to the server and manually run the job by clicking with right botton of the mouse into the job and select retry....

trucumulu
Level 3
I found the 'solution' to my problem: I created an automatic task under windows to erase the bkf file in the Iomega Nas, one minute before the Symantec backup job runs. With this patch, the Symantec job runs, creating one new file.