cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange schedule problem after 10 to 11d upgrade

David_Greekas
Level 2
Just upgraded from 10d to 11d, I did not get any errors during the upgrade but I am having problems.

I can't seem to scedule any jobs to run earlier than the 13th or the 20th. It is strange, if I set the start date to today, and specificly add a time for today at a later time, the start date on the Job list always shows the next run time as the 13th or the 20th.

When installing over version 10 there was a prompt about running a database tool at the end of the install, this might be part of the problem, but I have found no database tool in the menus or help files for 11d rev 7170.
2 REPLIES 2

Greg_Meister
Level 6
Hi David,

I've seen some odd instances (not many, but some) where for some reason, jobs get scheduled at GMT, not your local time. For example, if I set a job to run every Thursday at 1:00 pm EDT; It's already past 1:00 GMT, therefore the job resets to its next scheduled instance. You can test this by creating a test job, and schedule it to run at say, 11:00pm GMT (adjust for your time zone). See if the job monitor then shows it scheduled correctly.

Let me know, and we'll move forward from there.

Greg

David_Greekas
Level 2
A time zone issue would at most cause a 24 hour problem.

I seem to have fixed the problem by resceduling the job to one date (Run on), submitting it then going back an setting it as re occuring (Run according to schedule).

I had previously  had this job set to run every friday and a start date well in the past, however it refused to show a start time any earlier than the 20th of this month skipping this friday and last.

There appears to have been some sceduling corruption moving between 10 and 11d, I am going to rescedule all of my jobs.