cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The directory or file was not found, or could not be accessed-0xe00084af

pwahome
Level 2

Hi,

I am getting the below error on one server. All the other remote servers are working ok and backing up successfully -Kindly asssist urgently

Error 1

Job ended: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 at 2:04:41 AM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe00084af - The directory or file was not found, or could not be accessed.
Final error category: Job Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-33967

Error 2

Backup- \\clsrv-fs.ram.co.ke\E:Directory GS\OVIDIAN\ESTIMATORS\n.pankhania\1100d user manual\manuals\de\ was not found, or could not be accessed.

None of the files or subdirectories contained within will be backed up.

V-79-57344-65033 - Directory not found. Cannot backup directory \GS\OVIDIAN\ESTIMATORS\n.pankhania\1100d user manual\manuals\en and its subdirectories.

Error3

Backup set #1 on storage media #5
WARNING: "\\clsrv-fs.ram.co.ke\E:\UFR\User_Files_RPWL\s.kimani\My Documents\Music\AdbeRdr11010_en_US.exe" is a corrupt file. This file cannot verify.
Unable to open the item \\clsrv-fs.ram.co.ke\E:\UFR\User_Files_RPWL\s.kimani\My Documents\Music\MONIE.jpg - skipped.
Unable to open the item \\clsrv-fs.ram.co.ke\E:\UFR\User_Files_RPWL\s.kimani\My Documents\Music\setup.exe - skipped.
Unable to open the item \\clsrv-fs.ram.co.ke\E:\UFR\User_Files_RPWL\s.kimani\My Documents\Music\vlc-2.1.3-win32.exe - skipped.
Unable to open the item \\clsrv-fs.ram.co.ke\E:\UFR\User_Files_RPWL\s.kimani\My Documents\Music\vlc-2.1.5-win32_inst.exe - skipped.
Directory UFR\User_Files_RPWL\s.kimani\My Documents\Music\ was not found, or could not be accessed.
None of the files or subdirectories contained within will be backed up.
V-79-57344-65033 - Directory not found. Cannot backup directory \UFR\User_Files_RPWL\s.kimani\My Documents\My eBooks and its subdirectories.

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

On the selection list, deselect that particular drive/folder and then reselect it.

Also make sure that AOFO is turned on for the job.

Thanks!

pkh
   VIP    Certified

If turning on AOFO does not solve the problem, then it could be that your disk is corrupted.  In which case, you need to use a command prompt to run

chkdsk /f

Make sure you use the /f switch so that any errors can be corrected.