cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to remove some Deleted Mailboxes from selection list

espeetee
Level 2
Much has been written on this but I've not come across a fix to this particular flavour of the 'Final error: 0xe000fe2d - The backup of the item is bad. ' issue.

In the selection list for my exchange box i have deselected all the deleted mailboxes that were causing the job to fail. 
Much to my chagrin there are three deleted mailboxes that do not appear in the selection list and therefore cannot be excluded.  Does anyone know how I can deselect / exclude these phantom entries so that I may have the utter joy of seeing 'job successful' on a daily basis?

Many thanks in advance.

Message Edited by espeetee on 06-01-200706:45 AM

4 REPLIES 4

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
Did you edit your selection list in Text mode?

If not, try that  

espeetee
Level 2
Thanks for responding.  The three "Phantom" mailboxes do not exist for deselection in either gui or text mode.

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
This is kinda voodoo tech support, but have you tried creating a new Selection List from scratch?

espeetee
Level 2
Sorry it's taken so long to reply.  The guy I inherited this lot from left it in a shambles with zero documentation.  I was unable to create a new selection list as the accounts were all over the place and undocumented, denying me access.  I have fixed the accounts issues and have been able to create a new selection list. 

Thanks for taking the time and the trouble.