cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Failed - V-79-57344-33037 - Error - Mount failed.

0bvi0us
Level 4

I'm having issues with Verify's failing and I cannot figure out what is causing it.

Here is the situation.

When I came onto the company, they had a non-default Dedupe folder name. I had an issue where my jobs going to the dedupe pool wouldn't go at all, so I called support, I was walked through removing and re-adding the dedupe pool. The rep didn't notice (and nor had I) that our folder was non-default named, so it wrote all new data to a different folder. I had tried to catologue the data after that, it crashed my BE engine and required a reboot every time.

So at that point: 2 large dedupe folders

This is where the "The job failed with the following error: Physical Volume Library Media not found." error started coming in.

I called into support again a while after where I was told to delete the old deduplication folder, and it would clear out the errors, so we cleared the old one out, but I am still having Physical Volume Library Media not found. 

Has anyone else encountered an issue similar to this?

I'm currently trying to inventory and catologue the deduplication disk again, as a first step in resolving this.

Job Completion Status
Job ended: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 11:16:43 PM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe000810d - Physical Volume Library Media not found.
Final error category: Backup Media Errors

Errors
V-79-57344-33037 - Error - Mount failed.

Physical Volume Library Media not found.

V-79-57344-33037 - Unable to acquire device for the specified pool and media

Please let me know if there is any more data or information you need please.

-Justin

1 REPLY 1

0bvi0us
Level 4

The catalog ran for 1.5 hours and eventually crashed the BE Engine, server reboot was required.