cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my scheduled jobs running 1 hour earlier since DST update?

Johnny_Holston
Level 3
All of my jobs are running an hour earlier since new DST change. My server clock has changed correctly and I viewed the following document (Document ID: 267203 http://support.veritas.com/docs/267203) which states that the jobs will run one hour earlier only once after DST change. My jobs have run early now for two days since the time change. Can anyone tell me how I might be able to fix this without rescheduling all my jobs??

Thanks,
John
5 REPLIES 5

Jennifer_Roth
Level 3
What worked for me was to open each job in Job Setup and just re-submit it. Still a pain, but quicker than actually rescheduling each one.

In the years I've been using Backup Exec, I have never seen the job schedule fix itself after the time change like the KB article says it will.

Poomba_One
Level 3
Yeah, it also ruined all my incrementals this week as well as my FULL's ran Friday :)

Moe_Moe
Level 2
Seem my post 'Simple DST Fix' for a solution.

Johnny_Holston
Level 3
Well it appears that I didn't need to do much to fix this one. I have a second media server that had another issue which required me to reboot and when it came back up, all the jobs were scheduled for the correct time. So, I went back to my first media server, stopped and restarted the BE services, and those jobs were fine too. Strange thing though, one of the dozen jobs I have scheduled did not get corrected. I tried resubmitting the job as Jennifer suggested, but that didn't help, so I just changed the time back to what it should be for that one and everything ran fine last night. Thanks for all your input...

Moe_Moe
Level 2
It'll be screwed up again next fall. Apply the fix that I supplied in the above mentioned post and your problems will be fixed for good.