cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backupexec 11d backup from disk to tape every monday to tuesday error 0xe000810d

sebastian_mair
Level 2
hello,

i have backupexec 11d and make my backup first to disk and then writes out to tape.

but every monday, i get the same error on tuesday morning in the log. i changed the tape tree times.

here is the error: it´s german :)

Auftrag beendet am Dienstag, 13. November 2007 um 03:11:21
Abschlussstatus: Fehlgeschlagen
Endgültiger Fehler: 0xe000810d - Medien des Wechslers der physischen Datenträger nicht gefunden.
Endgültige Fehlerkategorie: Sicherungsmedienfehler

Zusätzliche Informationen zu diesem Fehler finden Sie unter der Verknüpfung V-79-57344-33037

the backup on the other days works correct with no errors.

anyone help?

thanks

with kind regards,

sebastian
3 REPLIES 3

Hywel_Mallett
Level 6
Certified
My German's not very good, but I think it's this error - http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/278262.htm - which would indicate that when it comes to do the duplicate job, it can't find the 2D file to duplicate from. Are your backup to disk jobs all usig the same job, or are they separate jobs?

sebastian_mair
Level 2
hello,

i have 11d but in the support-db i says "This issue has been resolved in Backup Exec 10.1 for Windows Servers. "

i have 3 seperate jobs with copying from disk to tape.

first job formats the tape, the other jobs append it to the tape. the error encounters only at the last job by copying from disk to tape.

Troubleshooter_
Level 3
Partner
Hi Sebastian,

I've the same error as you, and in german. Smiley Happy

The two jobs that i'm created are over the rules. the first job is an exchange grt backup that by duplicating overwrites the media and the second job is a data backup that should append to media.

unfortunately by starting to duplicate of the second job i receiving the same error as you. The  error is the same that the backup couldnt find the  Storagemedia?!?

Did you find a solution for this?

Thanks