cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create new iso files when upgrade to version 10?

Alice_Stewart
Level 5
I have upgraded BE from ver 8.6 to ver 10. I created ISO files for each server a couple years ago under ver 8.6 and nothing has changed on the servers since then except for the remote agent upgrade to ver 10.

My question is this....do I have to re-create the ISO file for each remote server since I upgraded to ver 10?
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

ray_littlefie1
Level 6
Not sure I understand the question. You created ISO images of the remote servers you are backing up? Do you mean like ghost images of the server load? Or you created ISO images of the backupexec server installation? Or did you mean something else entirely?

Rucha_Abhyankar
Level 6
Hello Alice,

-- You would have to recreate the ISO files for each remote server for version 10.0.

================================

Additional Information :

For information on the recent VERITAS Backup Exec security vulnerabilities, including links to the downloads for the necessary hotfixes, please refer to the following document:
Patch summary for Security Advisories VX05-001, VX05-002, VX05-003, VX05-005, VX05-006, VX05-007

http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/277429.htm

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved toanswered questions pool.