cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error: 0xe0009a91

BackupMartin
Level 3

Hello Community,

we're using the BackupExec 2010 and theLlotus Domino Agent to backup nsf-databases and DAOS link informations. The Backupjob are finishing with Error error: 0xe0009a91   The Lotus Domino server failed to specify the NLO files that one or more Lotus Domino databases refer to. On the Lotus Domino server, resync the DAOS catalog, and then try the operation again.
Final error category: Job Errors

I followed the solution description in the tech note TECH155277 step by step but I can't solve this problem. Have someone an idea about this problem? What can I do?

Thanks for help!

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi Martin,

Which version are you on? If not on BE 2010 R3 already, upgrade to that and patch the server before trying the backup again. Please post back with an update.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CraigV

Hi Martin,

Which version are you on? If not on BE 2010 R3 already, upgrade to that and patch the server before trying the backup again. Please post back with an update.

Thanks!

pkh
   VIP    Certified

BackupMartin
Level 3

Hi CraigV,

I've BE 2010R2! I'll upgrade to R3 but I've only the full version of that I hope I can upgrade. When I finished the Upgrade I let you know if it solve my problem. Thanks!

CraigV

Nope, you won't have a hassle. Grab a copy of the Data and Catalogs folders before running the upgrade though...

BackupMartin
Level 3

Hi CraigV,

I've upgraded to 2010R3 and the backup jobs works fine now! Thanks for help!