cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

job log--not all clients listed

Josh_Green
Level 3
When I receive my completed job log via email, why is it that I only see the backup server and one remote agent server in the log? When I go to the job history log on the server I view all the remote agents that were backed up?

Thanks,

-JoshMessage was edited by:
9 REPLIES 9

Shilpa_pawar_2
Level 6
Hi,

Is email notification not working on your server?

You can edit the Job Log Display option details by going to Tools\Options\Job Logs. Select the appropriate option and check the results.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions" pool.

Josh_Green
Level 3
I did increase the level of details to be displayed, but should that change the fact that I am not seeing the same log in my email alerts as I see on the BE console?

Alerts do work for the most part. Every now and then I don't recieve them...like today.

Josh

Josh_Green
Level 3
Is there a way to test alerts. ex command line tool.

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
hello,

You may try using the avtive alerts and alert history reports to test your alerts.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.

Josh_Green
Level 3
"You may try using the avtive alerts and alert history reports to test your alerts."

I don't understand what you are asking. Is this a question or a statement?

Best Regards,

-josh

tejashree_Bhate
Level 6
Hello,

Are there any restrictions on the size of attachments on the SMTP server?
In the Backup Exec Gui go to tools > options >Job logs >select summary information only and then verify if you receive the complete inforamtion.

Thanks,
NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Josh_Green
Level 3
I will let it run tonight and see if that made a difference. I just looked at the log from last night and chose to save it to a file. The file size was 37mb, which our server would not let through.

Thanks and I will let you know if this work.

-Josh

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
Hello,

Thank you for the reply, and do keep us updated

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.

Josh_Green
Level 3
I wonder why a 37mb file wouldn't go through my email server ;)

haha

Thanks for your help.
-Josh