cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faliover between two nodes

solom
Level 4

Hi

Now my services groups is online on node 1   and the type ( Faliover) i mounted inside groups resource .

So now if the node 1 going down for any Reason the resource shoud going to node 2  is this ( high availability)

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mikebounds
Level 6
Partner Accredited

That is correct - if node 1 goes down the service groups on node1 will failover to node 2 keeping the applications in the service groups highly available.

Mike

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

mikebounds
Level 6
Partner Accredited

That is correct - if node 1 goes down the service groups on node1 will failover to node 2 keeping the applications in the service groups highly available.

Mike

stinsong
Level 5

Hi solom,

In addition you need to configure node 1 and 2 in SystemList and AutostartSystemList of the service group to make sure it could be start on node 2.

solom
Level 4

In addition you need to configure node 1 and 2 in SystemList and AutostartSystemList of the service group to make sure it could be start on node 2.

I configured 1 and 2 in systemlist from services group but  ( AutostartSystemList of the service group) this is option or just put it the nodes in the list because the state for node 2 is offline in services group.

Thanks for all to helb me

Regards

Alok_Sontakke
Level 3
Employee

Hi solom,

AutoStartList is optional. VCS automatically online the service group on one of the nodes specified in AutoStartList when VCS is started.

Regards,

Alok

solom
Level 4

Thanks very much for the help

Regards