DLO 7 PUSH ERROR

vinayy
Level 4
Partner Accredited
12 REPLIES 12

vinayy
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi All,  when we are going to push DLO 7 Client then we get error. for error kindly find Attachment.                                                                                                                                                              

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

vinayy
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi,

UAC is already desable. do you have TECHNO related DLO 7.

CraigV

...doesn't appear to be anything for this. Just make sure you have dropped your firewall, and maybe stop your AV if it is running. Also make sure that the account being used for DLO is a local admin on the computer in question.

Is it happening consistently across all workstations, or just a couple?

Thanks!

vinayy
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi,

"Also make sure that the account being used for DLO is a local admin on the computer in question.

i am not get this line. u are talking about Log on Server or at time of Push Installation credential.

Thanks,

CraigV

Whatever service account you're using for DLO during the push-install, make sure it is a local admin on the PC in question!

vinayy
Level 4
Partner Accredited

HI ,

we are useing Domain Administrator account for push installation and this user is also part of Local Administrator.

thanks,

vinayy
Level 4
Partner Accredited

HI,

Any update.

Anurag_Lilha
Level 2
Hi, I m facing a similar issue, i did a local install on the system i was trying a puch install and by local install the installation was completed. but the DLO doesnt start saying user data folder not found. and also when i go to symantec DLO console and try to add the user i get the following user. Its not allowing me to add the user in symantec DLO console > setup > Users

vinayy
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi Anurag,

this error is occoured when there is no "write" permission given to "everyone" on the "SECURITY" tab of the storage location's shared folder.

check bellow link it may be help you.

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH66528

Regards,

Vinay

vinayy
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi Anurag,

check bellow link it may be help you.

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH60438

Regards,

Vinay