cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Console and User Extensions

Chris_Bamforth
Level 4
We are running v7 sp1 of Enterprise Vault for Exchange.  It's not really a problem I'm having as such but I'm trying to install the administration console and user extensions on my workstation.  I have successfully installed the Admin console and it works fine.  Looking at the readme, the console install should also include the user extenstions, but it doesn't seem to and the add-in just isn't there in Outlook. 

Attempted install of user extensions also confirms that they cannot be installed on a server installation, so is this just not possible or am I missing something?   I always used to be able to run in this configuration on v6.x.

Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2

andra_christie
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Chris_Bamforth
Level 4
Thank you.  I tried that first but got the add-in disabled error and assumed that this was related.  I've done some more reading now since your reply and have re-installed as instructed.

I now understand that my client problems are because I am running Outlook 2007 and Exchange System Manager.  This Service Pack 1 readme says this was fixed in SP1 but I cannot get it to work.

Does anyone else still have the problems after applying Service Pack 1.  If so, is there a workaround?

Thanks again