Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can user export message(s) to PST

Robert_Primozic
Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
Hi

Is there any option or possibility for end-user to export message(s) to PST from his/her mailbox on his/her workstation on local workstation HDD?

Robert
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Here is a link to submit requests for enhancements:

While this may seem to be like a good idea you would want to considered the load such an action could place on the EV Servers and Storage devices. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Harry_Maroudas
Level 4
Good question! I'd be interested in a utility that would put the burden on the end-user and not the back end.

Robert_Primozic
Level 4
Symantec guys?

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Here is a link to submit requests for enhancements:

While this may seem to be like a good idea you would want to considered the load such an action could place on the EV Servers and Storage devices. 

Brian_Day
Level 6

@Tony Sterling wrote:

Point very well taken, but I can see where some users may want this ability. On a Friday users can export content from Exchange to a PST like they've been able to for years, then on Monday after IT EV Enables them they no longer can (shortcuts, but thats useless off site) and then the burden is shifted to the IT Admins to do it for them and users become less self-servicing of their own needs.

Robert_Primozic
Level 4
I did that at begin of this year. I didn't even got a confirmation message (I sent 3 enhancements requests)...