cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV and Exchange 2007 support - specifically with forms

Pending_Shortcu
Level 4
Partner Accredited
Hi all - I was wondering if someone could drop me a nugget of info about how to go about installing the EV forms in an environment that only has an Exchange 2007 server?

Since there aren't any Exchange 2003 servers and no Org Forms PF for our customer, I'm not quite sure if this can be done...is the only workaround to install in their personal forms library?

Can anyone point me to any docs on what needs to be done? I can only find references to using an exisiting E2K3 server.

Thanks

Dan
8 REPLIES 8

andra_christie
Level 6
Employee Accredited
This information is in the EV2007 readme file, EV 2007 will be out soon.

This applies to Exchange 2007 and EV 7 environments too.

Also with EV2007 there is a policy setting that automatically installs the forms locally too :)

Message Edited by andra christie on 06-14-200708:01 PM

Peter_Ayoun
Level 4
Partner
Hi Dan,

currently publishing Eforms is only available via the powershell command, no option to do it via the Management console.

Peter

Deepak_jadhav
Level 3
Partner Accredited
Is it possible to know how to generate the Eforms using POWERSHELL COMMAND in EV 7.0 SP1.

Is symantec providing SP2 or EV 2007 as General Availability (GA)

Deepak_jadhav
Level 3
Partner Accredited
When is EV 2007 official release?

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
EV 2007 will be release 7/7 and EV 7 sp 2 should be end of July.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Here is a preview from the release notes for EV 2007Exchange Server 2007 support

Enterprise Vault 2007 supports archiving from Exchange Server 2007 with Mailbox Role installed. The following points summarize the main enhancements to Exchange Server archiving for Exchange Server 2007:

• Outlook Forms
    By default, the Enterprise Vault Outlook Add-Ins automatically deploy forms to the user's Personal Forms Library when no Organizational Forms Library is available. If you do want to distribute forms using the Organizational Forms Library, instructions on how to create this on Exchange Server 2007 are given in Installing and Configuring. You can use an Exchange Mailbox Policy setting to control how forms are deployed.

koray_alkan
Level 4
Partner Certified
Hi Dan,

You would find the required information here:

Symantec Enterprise Vault (tm) 2007 - Installing and Configuring

Regards,

Koray

Pending_Shortcu
Level 4
Partner Accredited
Thanks for all the replies..The docs and some hints helped me find a way to create the Org Forms Library in Ex2007 and then loaded the forms through Outlook.

Dan