cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV7 vs. ZipLip Unified Archival

SymPart
Level 2
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I was wondering if any body can help me to make a comparison between Enterprise Vault 7 and this product ZipLip Unified Archival.

I'll appreciate your support as experts in this field.

thanl you & best regards,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Have you even considered that the reason for no reply is that no one had anything to say about it maybe because they had not seen it?

Message Edited by Tony Sterling on 05-28-200709:46 AM

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

SymPart
Level 2
Not even a single reply ?

what kind of professionalety is this ?!

thanx all anyway ...

Fredrik_Kacsmar
Level 3
Employee
Not a great answer but there is a Gartner article comming out which will give some pro's & con's of the different archiving products. It has not been published yet.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Have you even considered that the reason for no reply is that no one had anything to say about it maybe because they had not seen it?

Message Edited by Tony Sterling on 05-28-200709:46 AM

David_Messeng1
Level 6
Hi SymPart,

there is an article on Product Selection here: http://www.udstech.com/whitepapers.htm.  This is an independant list based on what I think are important factors.  The intention of the document is that it gives you some evaluation criteria you might want to consider.

My advice would be pick the things from the list that are most relevant, draft yourself a weighted score matrix and then run through the products in a test lab scoring them against this matrix.

SymPart
Level 2
Dear Mr. Sterling,

I did considere that there might be no answer or clue regarding what i'm talking about. But it can be said that we didn't hear about it. let us check, any of kind of reply.

I'm so sorry for my attitude, but was in a middle of a deal and i was having a hard time & pressure.

Thanx Bro

SymPart
Level 2
Dear Mr. Messenger,

Thank you for your information and advice. i appreciate so much.

I'll keep you posted when i came up with a result.

Thanx again Bro