cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

EVault databases double views and stored procs in version 6sp5 - which ones to change / delete

Zenworks2001
Level 5
We have recently upgraded the program from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005, as well as version upgrades from version 5sp6 to 6sp1 and then 6sp5.
We have also migrated our databases to a new physical server. Since this last migration however, the rights of the application user in SQL Server had to be boosted from db_owner of the KVault databases to sysadmin on the SQL Server.
After examining, it seems a number of views and stored procedures of the the EnterpriseVaultDirectory and EVMailboxStore are owned by dbo, and a number of them are owned by the application users schema. A number of them only appear once, but there are a number of doubles to be found. I simply thought deleting the oldest ones would seem a good idea, but after looking at the codes and records they have, I am not so sure. Could anybody generate me the proper create scripts for the following views and stored procedures (those are the ones giving us problems), of course of version 6sp5.
For database EnterpriseVaultDirectory, view view_ExchangeMailbox_Server and stored procedure DecodeArchiveType.
For database EVMailboxStore, views view_IndexPendingArchives, view_JournalArchive, view_Saveset_Aggregate, view_Saveset_Archive_Vault, view_Saveset_Collection_Vault, view_Saveset_Collection_WatchFile, view_Saveset_Property_BackedUp, view_WatchFile_Aggregate and view_WatchFile2. And all the stored procedures for that database.
Thank you for your help.
0 REPLIES 0