cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event IDs 6469, 8390, 8453, 13360 - EV 10.0.2

BigAnvil
Level 5

I feel like the answer exists somewhere in the forums based on what I have already read, but not sure how to put it all together. 

It seems to me that there is an EV user who has a folder in their archive that is an issue but I have no idea how to figure out who that user is.  I've searched the forums to find out how to determine which user ParentFolderVEID: 1AE724AAE4B372B40BE9B3048FC89E8E21110000evsite.nikeseclp.com belongs to but I couldn't find the answer.  I'm guessing this is not the right query to run but I did try (which returned nothing):

USE EnterpriseVaultDirectory
SELECT * from ArchiveFolderView 
WHERE ArchiveVEID = '1AE724AAE4B372B40BE9B3048FC89E8E21110000evsite.ourdomain.com'

If I can determine the user, I can go find out what is wrong with the folder(s) that are marked for archiving that are causing the issue.  A Symantec support agent did try to help with these errors a while ago but made no progress, though did a lo of work on it.  I'd be grateful for any guidance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mohawk_Marvin
Level 6
Partner

Why not take thatfolder ID and putit in the VAC?

Open the admin console, hold control and shift and right click the Archives container, select Find Archive or Folder, and paste in your ID?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TheEmptyMind
Level 4

Can you try the following?

select MbxDisplayName,MbxAlias,ArchiveVEID from [EnterpriseVaultDirectory].[dbo].[ArchiveFolderView], [EnterpriseVaultDirectory].[dbo].[ExchangeMailboxEntry]
where ArchiveVEID = DefaultVaultId
and ArchiveVEID = '<your value>'
Let me know if it helped.

Mohawk_Marvin
Level 6
Partner

Why not take thatfolder ID and putit in the VAC?

Open the admin console, hold control and shift and right click the Archives container, select Find Archive or Folder, and paste in your ID?

VirgilDobos
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi there,

Can you please update the thread? Do you still need help? Thanks.

--Virgil

BigAnvil
Level 5

Sorry gentlemen, I have not been able to update this thread in a while.  Mohawk's tip was just what I needed!  It gave me the name of the vault, so I just need to see if I can clean it up now.

Thank you all again!