cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone used EVTools Archive Shuttle?

Andy_Lukens
Level 5
We're moving to a new data center and looking at options for Enterprise Vault to manage the users archives for the move.  Has anyone used EVTools Archive Shuttle (http://www.evtools.net/10.html) to move archives between vault stores?  If so, what were your experiences?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Peter_Kozak
Level 5
Partner

Hi all,

i' m one of the developers of ArchiveShuttle... If you need some reference Projects and Customer Names, please talk to our sales. We've migrated allready about 100.000 Mailboxex with ArchivShuttle.

Give it a chance and try it out by yourself. Contact vcare for a DemoVersion. You are able to Migrate Mailboxes beginning with "A","B" and "C" with the DemoVersion.

Cheers

Peter

Good News: ArchiveShuttle Version 4.5 releases soon!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

payoun
Level 4
I have also a customer merging with anothe rone running with EV also and it seems it will be very helpfull.
So I am trying to have the hand on it , talked to the people couples of week ago and asked for a demo verion but nothing yet. if you have it soon plz share itSmiley Wink

Thanks,
Peter

Tyler_Doolen_2
Level 3
Any update?  has anyone used this tool to move archives successfully?

Peter_Kozak
Level 5
Partner

Hi all,

i' m one of the developers of ArchiveShuttle... If you need some reference Projects and Customer Names, please talk to our sales. We've migrated allready about 100.000 Mailboxex with ArchivShuttle.

Give it a chance and try it out by yourself. Contact vcare for a DemoVersion. You are able to Migrate Mailboxes beginning with "A","B" and "C" with the DemoVersion.

Cheers

Peter

Good News: ArchiveShuttle Version 4.5 releases soon!