cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to delete a site ?

Peter_Ayoun
Level 4
Partner
There are 2 EV 7.0 sites with one server each. I want to remove the second site (no matter why). I have remove all the services and the computer itself from the second site but there is no option to completely remove the EV site. Beside going to the SQL DB and starting deleting in almost 15 tables which doens't seem to be feasable.

Did someone already try  ?
Peter
3 REPLIES 3

Rob_Hanson
Level 6
Employee
Peter,

Your only option is to edit the SQL tables, and there is a lot of work to do it.

I would recommend that you get Symantec Professional Service in to do it for you.  I wouldn't bother with contacting support, they will only tell you to go to Professional Services.

Regards

Rob

Peter_Ayoun
Level 4
Partner
Thanks Rob,

Right , It took time but finally i could fine exactly what table must be edited and delete the data. I would think obvious to give the option to be able to delete a site like the option you have to delete an Administrative group with Exchange system management.

anyway, if someone is interested to know what are the table just leet me know ...
Peter

Phisher
Level 3
We may be doing the same thing due to some consolidations. can you post the tables?