cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershell Query

San_Bangalore
Level 5

We are using Enterprise Vault 10.0.4 for Exchange and I have been hearing its completely integrated with Powershell. I was referring Admin guide and I could see some PS commands in pg.no -118. Does anyone has any reference which list out all the PowerShell commands integrated in EV 10.0.4 ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello San.

WYSIWYG - The 'completely integration' into powershell is something that is (as far as I know) being worked on, but there are numerouse parts that are not having a powershell command. There is already a lot more in EV10SP4, then there was in EV9.

What is in the admin guide is what is in EV.

If you look through the admin guide using 'powershell' as search-criteria, you'll find the currently available commands.

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello San.

WYSIWYG - The 'completely integration' into powershell is something that is (as far as I know) being worked on, but there are numerouse parts that are not having a powershell command. There is already a lot more in EV10SP4, then there was in EV9.

What is in the admin guide is what is in EV.

If you look through the admin guide using 'powershell' as search-criteria, you'll find the currently available commands.

Regards. Gertjan

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

san, are you looking for anything specific?