cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screwing up EV....

K_Wall
Level 3

How many times should a co-worker screw-up EV before she no longer works with it? I' m not talking little things either. I'm talking about screwing up installs and upgrades 4 or 5 times. Changing settings like having your replica IP's for Centera in both the IP Address List and Replica IP Address List. She has been screwing things up for over a year and a half and they still let her work on it. I think they should send her back to loading laptops.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
I feel your pain! I know it isn't a laughing situation, but maybe this will help.

Message Edited by Tony Sterling on 09-13-2007 11:09 AM

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
I feel your pain! I know it isn't a laughing situation, but maybe this will help.

Message Edited by Tony Sterling on 09-13-2007 11:09 AM

Glenn_Martin
Level 6
Employee Accredited
I'm worried now, is the EV forum turning into an agony aunt column, perhaps we should start to offer advice about dealing with awkward situations....I hope you get this resolved...:)

Brian_Day
Level 6

@K Wall wrote:

Changing settings like having your replica IP's for Centera in both the IP Address List and Replica IP Address List.

How in the world did she manage that one? The **bleep** replica IPs are learned form the target ones and filled in auto-magically when you hit 'save'. That seriously takes effort.... yikes.