cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trust relationship

nero787
Level 2

Hello,

I'm writting to see if someone could help me, I'm getting this error in my enterprise vault server: Event ID 3196

An error has occured whilst synchronizing the properties of mailbox /o=Evertec/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=ismon_alerts on Exchange server Server_Name.

Error: The trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain failed. [0x800706fc]

Internal: .\AgentExchSynch.cpp (CAgentExchSynch::SynchronizeMailboxEntryEx2) [lines {791,876,880,895,913,924,946,947,957,961}] built Jul 16 09:16:25 2009

Has anyone experience this issue? I'm just starting to learn Enterprise Vault, I have tried removing the server from domain, resetting the server object in AD and joining it back to domain, and still getting this error. If someone could help would appreciate it.

2 REPLIES 2

JimmyNeutron
Level 6
Partner Accredited

The issue might not be with EV. Its probably on the exchange side

To resolve these errors, find the user(s) affected by locating the user listed within the Description section of Event ID 3196.

1. In Active Directory Users and Computers, right-click on the user object and select Properties
2. Click on the Exchange General tab
3. Click on the Storage Limits tab
4. Select the Use Mailbox Store Defaults check box under Storage Limits
5. Click OK
6. Click Apply

nero787
Level 2

Thank you for the response, going to try that if it works i'll let you know.  Thank you again