cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome messages not being sent

rflanary
Level 4
I am a little confused on how to get the welcome messages to be sent. I can not seem to get them to go out. I have followed all the instructions. I have checked the exchange permissions and have logged into my vault account and sent an email from it and it works. At a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

rflanary
Level 4
Ok i checked again and now the ev account has a deny on send and receive as. But it wont let me change it on the exchange server. The 2 denys are greyed out. I can uncheck any on the left hand side but not the right column. 

rflanary
Level 4
ok i figured out what i did wrong with the permissions. I change the delegate control to view only and assigned the permissions explicit on the exchange server security and mailbox store level. I am still not getting any welcome messages sent.

If i have initially suspend archiving will it not send a welcome email?

Philip_Hagan
Level 4
You should be seeing an error or warning in the Evault event log if there is a problem. Are you seeing any such warning.

rflanary
Level 4
No there is no errors in the event log. I figured out that there was a permission issue on the exchange server. I got everything resolved and now there working.