Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to archive through OWA, status set to "no accessible vaults"

Focco_van_Eek
Level 2
Partner
The question in

http://forums.veritas.com/discussions/thread.jspa?threadID=58682&messageID=4444393#4444393

has the status answered. But this issue is not solved (for me). So I want to reopen this. I already opened a support case.

I have the same problem with OWA2003. I have it at a customer site as well in my test environment. Both Enterprise 6.0 SP2. I have tried and rechecked all you described above. Nothing will solve the problem. I reinstalled OWA extensions, rechecked permissions, use different useraccounts, restart IIS on both servers etc.

Regards,
Focco
4 REPLIES 4

Alan_M
Level 6
The first item to check is physical connectivity between OWA and the EV server. Make sure name resolution and network communications is functioning and no firewall is blocking traffic.

Next try setting a default backend server in the evfrontend.ini file. I've seen similar problems to yours which were resolved by doing this. Take a look at KB article 282948.

Micah_Wyenn
Level 6
I also just saw this at a client site, but the fix for those folks was to check their actual backend exchange config. Turns out that they weren't pointing the backend servers at the actual exchange policies.

micah

Focco_van_Eek
Level 2
Partner
Thanks for your replies,

But I cannot find anything correspond to KB 282948.

I really checked anything with help of Symantec support. The communication between EV en Exchange is not the problem. In Outlook on the same client it is working correct. Only in the OWA you cannot have access to the mailarchive. Other archive like Public folder and files are displayed correctly.

Regards,

Focco

Focco_van_Eek
Level 2
Partner
Hi All,

Please check that the EV OWA Anonymous user belongs ONLY to the Domain Users group.

That was the problem.

Regards,
Focco