thanks for the time. we have been doing some DA searches and we are constantly seeing this whether it's a single keyword or multiple...and each time its different archives. I rebuilt a few but new ones show up. with either of the following errors:
"the search could not be performed due to the index not being searchable."
"index search failed: %1 Index: %3 Internal reference: %2 (0xc0041c0e)"
I have been doing some research and I've come across a few articles to change the up PoolUsageMaximum registry key... I changed it to 50% ... still same issue. restarted DA server. updated memory.
Also saw some with articles said to change the date time format to a period... however that is already the case.
Lastly saw this one http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/discovery-accelerator-not-properly-finding-archived-emails
said to update the 10.0.4 CH3... at the moment we are at 10.0.3... can I install the hotfix without upgrading to 10.0.4 ... meaning will the hotfix automatically update the app to 10.0.4 or will I need to go to 10.0.4 ...then do the cumulative. we were thinking of moving to 11 soon...
thanks for again for the time and effort.