cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

[IT Analytics] Difficulty finding/creating Policy Reports

luis_alonso
Level 4

Hi Guys!

I have been using IT Analytics and really enjoying the new report and dashboard possibilites, but i am having some difficulties with creating reports that were easily available in OpsCenter.

Some of them i was able to generate with the aid of the ITAnalytics Library, but for policies in specific i found no success. The one that was available was not working. 

Also, the ITA Default Policy Summary doesnt come up with the success %, sadly. I have a policy type success rate report, but i need one for each policy.

The OpsCenter Policy Summary had it....

Here are the two main reports i really need help creating:
* Top 10 Policies Using most Server Space
* Policy Summary Dashboard

By the way, is there any collection of reports that were available on OpsCenter for import/similar on IT Analytics?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_Geller
Level 4
Employee

@luis_alonso  - there is an effort to create similar reports in ITA that were in Ops Center.  

Have you seen the NBU Ad Hoc Occupancy Distribution report in the Report Library?

Just saw it!

If half-works. Its filtering by policy type, i need by specific policy. 

I was able to generate it with the FETB Report, but it doesnt let you select the date scope.

Robert_Geller
Level 4
Employee

The server FETB view doesnt have a log table, so this is most likely why there is no date scope selector.  There is a view called apt_v_nbu_client_fetb_log which does have client / policy / policy_consump_kb  and other metrics which can be used.  

Thank you Robert! I was able to find theses 'options' in the documentation. 

But i have a question, am i only able to see FETB? It would be of great help to see the actual storage size being used for each policy name, not only protected data size.

Robert_Geller
Level 4
Employee

hi @luis_alonso - the DB view I mentioned does have historical policy data / consumption details in it..

Robert_Geller_0-1703773961727.png