cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are your questions being answered?

Stumpr2
Level 6
Hello,
I want to encourage everyone that posts a question to please mark one of the replies that best fits your solution. This helps others that may be looking for a solution for problems similiar to yours to hopefully find the solution easier. Every post that gets a soltion marked will display a check mark on the left side. I try to mark solutions when I find them. I hope you will take the time to revisit your recent posts and let the community know what worked for you.
Thank you,
Bob

1 REPLY 1

Android
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Not only does it help others to find solutions, it also is a very good way to reward the people who put in the time and effort to contribute to this forum. 

For those of us who truly are here to help others and care whether or not an issue is fixed, it's good to know that the issue has been resolved.  Otherwise several possible solutions are posted and the people trying to help never know if a solution was reached. Personally I like to know when an issue is resolved, so I no longer spend time trying to help with an issue that has already been fixed.