cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB2 Default-application-backup schedule missing from activity monitor

Jeff_Chong
Level 2
Hi,

I have configured a DB2 offline backup policy for a Windows 2003 R2 client with 2 schedules, FullBackup and Default-Application-Backup.

However, when I check in the Activity Monitor I could only see the FullBackup schedule completed successfully. But the Default-Application-Backup is not there. I have tired to check inside the Client Backup report but still I only see the FullBackup schedule alone.

Is like the Default-Application-Backup schedule was never started. If such, how could it be possible that I could see the FullBackup schedule completed successfully without the Default-Application-Backup schedule when this is a DB2 database backup?

Is there anyway I can trace wherther the Default-Application-Backup schedule ever started?

Because currently I am not able to see the Default-Application-Backup schedule, so I am also not sure whether the DB2 database backup have been completed successfully or not?

By the way, the DB2 environment currently having 2 databases which the first database start at 11pm and the second start at 12am of the next day. The one having problem is the second database.

Please help.

Regards,
Jeff Chong
0 REPLIES 0