Exchange Mailboxes backup selection for a particular information Store

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Environment

NBU Server = 6.5.5

OS of NBU Server = win2003

Exchange = 2003

OS of Exchange = win2003

I have 3 information Stores in my Exchange Server 2003. I want to take the Mailboxes backup only of my 3rd Information Store. I dont want to select one by one Mailboxes of my 3rd Information Store because its time consuming because i have around 150users in that(3rd) Information Store. Is there any way so that i can select all Mailboxes of my 3rd Information Store in one go.

2 REPLIES 2

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi,

I dont think that is possible (but you never know, someone in the team might have a way). Unless you're using GRT of course, where you could then specify the Storage Group specifically in the GRT policy (and maybe leave the other storage groups in a non GRT policy). Which in itself is a bit strange, but you might want to do that due to disk space limitations.

R

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited

I think there should be something for my query because it will be too frustrating when the mailboxes are more than 100. If they are less than 100 or 50, we can manage but i don't think because Exchange itself is for SOHO and big companies so we cant expect that some1 use a storage group with lesser mailboxes