cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expecting Release Date of Netbackup 6.5.3 !!!

Rajeev_Ujjwal
Level 2

Hi Guys,

Could you tell me please when Netbackup 6.5.3 GA is going to release..? I want to deploy 6.5.3 into my production; Ealier i have 6.5.1. Please let me know Date of release of Netbackup 6.5.3 GA.

Thanks

Regard's

Raj!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anders_Tenden
Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified

According to another post in here the official release is november 24th, or october 31st if your on the FA-program

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

marekkedzierski
Level 6
Partner
I'm waiting for 6.5.3A ;)

Anders_Tenden
Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified

According to another post in here the official release is november 24th, or october 31st if your on the FA-program

JMegerman
Not applicable
Does anyone know if the documentation for 6.5.3 will be release tomorrow (10/31), or will we have to wait for the general release to get it?  I don't mind waiting for the software, but I'd like to see the docs sooner for planning purposes...

Seth_Bokelman
Level 5
Certified
It's been pushed back a bit farther now for General Availability, at NetBackup Forum last week they said it'd be December 10th.

Andreas_Holmstr
Level 4
Partner

Hi

I have tested the 6.5.3 FA on two diffrent setups solaris 10 and windows 2003 and it seems to be working solid sofar.. any other experience? Anyone tried the new Exchange backup??? 

Dan_Ryan_2
Level 4
I was told this week (December 2nd by our SE).   I did just go look and there are 6.5.3 patches available for download. 

Karthikeyan_Sun
Level 6
Thanks Andy!!!