cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any backup and Restore VDO available for Oracle ?

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Is there any backup and Restore VDO available for Oracle ? (Backup/restore via Netbackup Server version 6.5.x or 7.x)

OR

Any quick step by step tech document ?

My Environment

NBU Server = 7

OS of NBU = win2003

Oracle on Client = 10G

OS of Client = linux 5.3 enterprise

7 REPLIES 7

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
I googled and find cycling computer vendor :) I prefer Polar and Garmin.

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Zahid, any response? Did you mean VIDEO?

I see this post is almost 2 weeks old.... Hopefully you have found your answers by now in the 'good old' NBU manuals? That's the only way I learned.....

Zahid_Haseeb

got a simple document but facing some problem while doing. I left this exercise for few days to keep digging that problem. but yes i got a simple doc when i google

http://www.oraclerant.com/?p=7

Marianne
Level 6

The problem with 'simple docs' are that they often leave out a lot of important information. The Admin Guide contains detailed info and also tells you at which point to reference Oracle docs...

Zahid_Haseeb

Thanks Marianne for your kind help. Actually this project prolong for future. So i dont want to continue this discussion.

What i do ? is there a way to close it ?

Again thanks for your cooperation.

Marianne
Level 6

Threads are closed shortly after being Solved or when there have been no updates for 6 months.

You could possibly PM the Community Admin, Swathi (see Featured Discussions at the top of the NetBackup forum). She should be able to close this (and other unsolved discussions...) for you.

Turls
Level 6

Zahid, what Marianne said is absolutely right. We can leave the thread as is without closing it as I dont see any immediate necessity for doing that.