cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(MM Status 153) The EMM Server on host does not match and will lead to configuration errors.

AlChie
Level 4

Greetings!

I have just added new media server, but when I try to add a robot to this media server i recieve this kind of error:

Warning! The Enterprise Media Manager Server on host does not match and will lead to configuration errors.

Use Synchronize Enterprise Media Manager Database to correct the Enterprise Media Manager Server (MM Status 153)

NBU Version is 7.7.3

Master OS - Solaris 11

----
Best Regards, AlChie
2 REPLIES 2

Amol_Nair
Level 6
Employee
can you run nbemmcmd -getemm to confirm that the emm server entry on the master as well as this new media server is the same.. in case if the emm server entry is shortname on master and fqdn on media server or viceversa you could encounter such a problem

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

@AlChie

Tell us more about the new media server.
Which OS?
Have you confirmed forward and reverse name lookup as well as port connectivity in both direction between master and media? 

During installation, which hostname did you enter when prompted for master server and emm server name?

nbemmcmd -get_emmserver 
will help to see current setting on media server (if connectivity is fine and a SERVER entry existsfor the master).

If the media server is Unix/Linux, then  you can also post contents of bp.conf. 
If you don't want to post real hostnames, then replace with generic names, e.g. master, media1, etc.