cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Policies

KDOG1122
Level 4
I'm running Windows 2003 R2 and we are running NetBackup 6.5.1.  Our environment consists of one Master and two Media servers.  For some reason I notice one of our policies has disappeared or has been deleted by accident.  Is there a way to restore just that particular policy?  Any help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rakesh_Khandelw
Level 6
If you have a Hot catalog backup then you can restroe this policy just like restoring any file from a backup. If you do not have hot catalog backup but have a FULL system backup for your master server, you can restore the policy from db/class directory.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

rishi_rich
Level 5

Hello,

You can copy another policy in your netbackup which is having same configurations.Only thing you need to change is files.I doubt you can get that policy if you have deleted.

Thx

rishi nandedkar 

Rakesh_Khandelw
Level 6
If you have a Hot catalog backup then you can restroe this policy just like restoring any file from a backup. If you do not have hot catalog backup but have a FULL system backup for your master server, you can restore the policy from db/class directory.