cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOURCE TREE

Jan-Olof_Erikss
Level 5
Hi,
Just upgrade from 6.0 to 6.5.1A, did a resource tree, and then creating a bootable cd, during the creating of the bootable cd I got "Failed to update the shared resource tree information in the database" probably the creation of the boot image is ok, but what is the solution to this error.
I saw that this have been upp in this forum before, but no solotion, this error message is coming up during the clean up phase.

/Regards
Joe
4 REPLIES 4

LuluTchab
Level 2
I had this error too but I found that the bootable CD was correctly created and the SRT correctly appears in the list on the master server so I didn't search to find what the problem is... :p

Alexis_Gonzalo_
Level 4
I always got this message. The status in the SRT Admin Wizard window says "Cleaning up files" and the file being clieaned was winnt.sif. I have to close this window manually each time.

Anyway, the ISO image was already created and it worked fine each time...

Alexis_Gonzalo_
Level 4
Just upgraded to NB6.5.2, and this problem was fixed.

Jan-Olof_Erikss
Level 5
Hi,
Thanks, I will uppgrade soon.
Another thing that "came" with 6.5.1/6.5.1a is that NB seems  to take control over how many tapes I have in the scratchpool, I normally keep 10 tapes there, after the upgrade I had at least 25, looks like it took free tapes from other pools and put them in the scratchpool, strange. Well, I moved those tapes back to the pool they came from, to my surprise, the scratchpool is now pupulated with much more tapes again. (I don't have total control if it is the same tapes I moved).
I had this issue up before, but no solution, perhaps 6.5.2 is the answer?

/Joe