Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Version NetBackup du 7.6.0.1 vers 7.6.0.4

fouzia
Level 4

Bonjour,

Netbackup Version Actuel :  7.6.0.1

Je vous informe que lors de l’installation NetBackup 7.6.0.4, message apparu ‘arrêter le processus nbproxy.exe’, sachant que ce dernier n’existe pas dans la liste des processus, même j’ai arrêté les services NetBackup avant lancement de l'installation de la nouvelle version 7.6.0.4

Merci de m’orienter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CRZ
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

To find processes, run a program such as procexp which will show the running processes you can manually kill:

Windows SysInternals > Process Explorer v16.05
 https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx

Or you could restart (reboot) the server just before starting the upgrade.

I hope I am answering your questions - I know we are working around a language barrier.  :)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CRZ
Level 6

For some reason, these nbproxy services were still around and running despite your efforts to stop NetBackup.  I'm not sure what the cause might be.  You could always manually kill those processes with procexp (for example) or you could reboot to clean them out.

Did you have any specific questions we can help with, or were you able to complete the upgrade?

fouzia
Level 4

I ask not find the process in the task manager so I can kill it manually

you ask me to restart ----> is that restarting the server or services of NetBackup ???

CRZ
Level 6

To find processes, run a program such as procexp which will show the running processes you can manually kill:

Windows SysInternals > Process Explorer v16.05
 https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx

Or you could restart (reboot) the server just before starting the upgrade.

I hope I am answering your questions - I know we are working around a language barrier.  :)