cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veritas Presentation

irfanink
Level 4

I have install Veritas Backup Exec , Netbackup and Netbackup Appliance, and also trying to learn more. I need some Veritas presentation to present to my colleagues . If any one have please share with me . Thanks in Advance 

4 REPLIES 4

Systems_Team
   VIP   

Hi Irfanink,

You don't say what type of presentations you are looking for.  Here is a link to the Veritas Vision 2017 presentations:

https://vox.veritas.com/t5/Modern-Data-Protection/bd-p/VisionModernDataProtection

Some of these may be of interest to you.  If not, check back with more specific info on what you are looking for and someone should be able to help you out.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Hello Steve

Thank you so much for your reply. Actually i am looking for Netbackup Presentation. Basic presentation to present to my office colleagues.

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

There is no such thing as a 'Veritas Basic' presentation. 

Your request is way too wide. Veritas is much more than backup products. 
The closest to 'General Veritas' that you will find is the Veritas 360 message. 

Something around this picture (there is a lot of info preceding this slide and a lot following it:Backup Exec Presentation - Marianne.jpg

You also need to understand that Veritas will not share .ppt presentations - anyone could then easily modify anything.

Then there is the audience that is being targeted - just high level about products? Or specific features of a particular product or product family?

Please get hold of your local reseller or Veritas office to firstly understand your exact requirements and then present using an existing presentation (they have literally thousands of presentations) or customize something that will suite your needs.

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Apologies. I see that you are looking for a NetBackup presentation.

At least that will narrow down the request when you speak to your reseller or Veritas office.