cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will NBU support Domino 9.0 on Red Hat Linux?

BlueDemon7
Not applicable
Employee

I am aware the NBU team is slowly adding support for IBM Domino 9.0.  It is now supported on Windows 2008 and 2013, as well as SLES and AIX.  My question is if anybody knows when NBU will support Domino 9.0 on Red Hat Linux? IBM Domino 9.0 was released a year ago.  This is quite an urgent matter for us.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CRZ
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

I'm useless on roadmap questions, but my hunch is we still haven't been able to qualify it and there may be some outstanding defects preventing certification.

Have you brought your timeline and needs to your sales engineer?  They're usually the best folks to drive response from Engineer and QE.

(I know this isn't a terribly helpful answer - sorry!)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Qualified software is tested through the Symantec Technology Enabled Program (STEP). If you would like to have your software considered for support, please contact your vendor to ensure they are a member of STEP and have submitted a request to have their product qualified with NetBackup.

Information on STEP is available at http://www.symantec.com/partners/programs/technology-partners/step.jsp

CRZ
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

I'm useless on roadmap questions, but my hunch is we still haven't been able to qualify it and there may be some outstanding defects preventing certification.

Have you brought your timeline and needs to your sales engineer?  They're usually the best folks to drive response from Engineer and QE.

(I know this isn't a terribly helpful answer - sorry!)