cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opscentre Backup Exec Agent Data Overview Page

Gunny1979
Not applicable
Hi all, I'm wondering if someone can assist/point me in the right direction . I Am running opscentre 7.01, and I am collecting data through an agent for backup exec 12.5. I see the data being pulled and can query the data in a report. However when I select the node in Monitor, I do not get any results/graphs etc. My first question is can the monitor view display data for backup exec 12.5? If so what could I be doing wrong? Does it take some time to render data from a new node? All help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks Kev
3 REPLIES 3

MikeM11
Level 4

Kev

I believe that the monitor page cannot currently display information from BE Data Collectors and only displays NetBackup Master Server information, although this is not confirmed.  I have the same situation where I have a BE estate that will be moving to NetBackup but in the meantime I want to get meaningful reporting from the existing infrastructure.

Mike

SParashar
Level 4
Employee

Hi,

On going through Admin guide I found that Monitoring Overview reports are applicable for Netbackup only.

This view is displayed when you select Monitor > Overview (default view). This
view gives an overview of your NetBackup environment. This view contains the
different sections which display specific information about your NetBackup
environment.

MikeM11
Level 4

Kev

Have you managed to set up your reporting now?  If you are happy please mark as a solution to award points, or post if you have any other issues.

Mike