cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Output layout orientation for scheduled reports

Lee_C
Level 5

We run a report based that has 8 columns below.

Policy Name

Client Name

Schedule Name

Job Start Time

Job End Time

Job Duration

Backup Job Size(GB)

Exit Status

In OpsCenter 7.0.1 all the columns in our report fit within a single page.  We have recently installed a new instance of  OpsCenter 7.1, but the 8th column now is on the following page.

I noticed in 7.1 that under Settings | User Preferences the orientation now can be specified - albeit with limited options.  This was not present in 7.0.1.  The feature appears to only work interactively, and not for scheduled reports.  I can understand why, since it's clearly a user preference.

Does anyone know how to modify the layout for scheduled reports?

or

Does anyonone know how to get the same layout as in 7.0.1 which fits on a single page?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

SParashar
Level 4
Employee

Are the schedules created by the same user who created the report. I think while emailing scheduled report, the preferences of the user who created the report are used .

Lee_C
Level 5

Thank you for your reply.  We had come to the same conclusion regarding the PDF layout.  It's a shame it can't be changed.  In our case a report which was laid out correctly in 7.0.1 for us no longer fits to a single A4 page in 7.1.

SParashar
Level 4
Employee

Hi,

The preference can be changed. Please login with the credentials of the user who created these reports. Modify the preferences under Settings--> User Preferences. Now see if the layout of the scheduled reports is correct.