cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Schedule Name display option in tabular report

karnak
Level 3

Hi everyone.

I created a custom tabular report in order to have Backup,Archive,Snapshot failed and partially successful jobs of the previous day, with these display options:

Job Primary ID, Job Type, Status Code, Policy Name, Client Name, Schedule Name, Job Start Time, Job End Time

Unfortunately the report shows only Backup jobs skipping Archive and Snapshot jobs.

If I remove Schedule Name, I can see also Snapshot and Archive jobs.

How I configured the filter:

Client = Active -- Policy = Active -- Job Status != Missed,Succesful,Unknown -- Job Type = Archive,Backup,Snapshot

I would like to have also Archive and Snapshot jobs with Schedule Name information

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Gee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tape_Archived
   VIP   

Please try creating this Custom Report:

Categorey:Backup/Recovery, SubCategory:Job/Image/Media => View:Tabular => TimeFrame:YourChoice => Filters: (1)JobStatus = Failed, (2)Include All Jobs=Yes => Time Basis: Jobs Start Time, Select the columns of your choice => Run Report (or Next to Save report)

"=>" means Click Next. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Tape_Archived
   VIP   

Please try creating this Custom Report:

Categorey:Backup/Recovery, SubCategory:Job/Image/Media => View:Tabular => TimeFrame:YourChoice => Filters: (1)JobStatus = Failed, (2)Include All Jobs=Yes => Time Basis: Jobs Start Time, Select the columns of your choice => Run Report (or Next to Save report)

"=>" means Click Next. Hope this helps.

The "Include all jobs: Yes" filter did the job.

Many thanks,