cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

info minumum base time in schedules

stucci
Level 6

Hi all,

we have an OPscenter analytics in 7.7.3. I would need to send a report every 1 hour, but the minimum time that I can set in schedules is Daily:

opstime.JPG

the only way that I can see is to create a Time Schedule for each hour, can you confirm ??

Does' not exist another smart solution ??

thank you guys

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tape_Archived
   VIP   

Yes, i have reviewed and it does not allow you to create report more than once everday unless you choose to create several time schedules.

By the way the NBSL may NOT update the OpsCenter Synchronously when backups are done on the NetBackup end or any change done to netbackup storage, policy, client, etc. So i wonder you may not get very accurate report if you schedule every 1 hour. Please check how OpsCenter collects the data from Netbackup.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Tape_Archived
   VIP   

Yes, i have reviewed and it does not allow you to create report more than once everday unless you choose to create several time schedules.

By the way the NBSL may NOT update the OpsCenter Synchronously when backups are done on the NetBackup end or any change done to netbackup storage, policy, client, etc. So i wonder you may not get very accurate report if you schedule every 1 hour. Please check how OpsCenter collects the data from Netbackup.