Veritas Tech Talks
Welcome to Veritas Tech Talks a series of one hour technical talks presented by Subject Matter Experts for all Veritas product lines.
Each talk is around 60 minutes long and is a great way to gain product knowledge and technical insights to help you design and deliver information management solutions for your customers. All Tech Talks run Fridays at 8:00 a.m. PST and are recorded if you are unable to view them live.
There are two ways to access Veritas Tech Talks, click the links below to get started:
1. Register to join us live for future Tech Talks
2. Replay/Download previous Tech Talks (MP4) <COMING SOON>
Upcoming Tech Talks:
March 23, 2018 - Veritas System Recovery 18.0 -
Join our webcast to get an in-depth look at the new features and functionality of Veritas System Recovery 18.0 including:
- Fast backup to leading public cloud storage including Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure
- Automatically duplicate backup data to the cloud or a second site for additional resiliency
- Support for Microsoft's latest Server Operating Systems, including the patented Restore Anyware™ technology for dissimilar hardware and P2V restoration
- Enhanced centralized management capabilities
- Improved security with new support for SMTP with TLS (Transport Layer Security) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
- New streamlined Veritas Update