cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

BESR Agent Deploys to client workstation, Server cannot connect with client workstation after.

80srocker
Level 3
Hi All, was wondering if maybe someone could help me with an issue I am having with BESR 8.5 Ok so I can deploy the agent to a client machine fine. But I am unable to connect to the client machine from the server. I belive this is a "Windows Firewall" issue so I allowed ports 137, 138, 139 and even added the program to the exception list(in windows firewall). Still no joy. The message I get is: "This program is unable to communicate with the BESR Backup service on CLIENTCOMPUTER". I understand the login credentials are case sensitive and require domain\user have have used the same details as I did when I deployed it. Really am stuck on this, I have searched google and I saw lots of issues getting the agent to deploy (which I didnt have an issue with) but not much on connecting to the agent. Client computer is Win XP SP3, Server is SBS 2003. Could it be to do with the Firewall policy on the SBS server?
0 REPLIES 0