cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BESR2010 Keyboard Layout / Language

Tjompen
Level 2

I have tested the BESR2010 SRD and find it very useful. The only problem is that the keyboard language on the BESR SRD is english or German etc. I am from sweden so I would like it to be Swedish keyboard layout. Ok, when booted up i can open CMD and type wpeutil and select swedish layout using 041d instead of 0409.

What I want is to have the swedish layout automatically choosen. When creating a custom SRD swedish is not possible to select but I found that if I put SV in the SYMINFO.xml-file i could select swedish but this did not work automatically but I now can select Swedish in the Select keyboard menu).

Ok, I then used WAIK to open the boot.wim and made changes in that SYMINFO-file, not working, edited the different reg hives to preload 041d but does not work either.

Please help me find the solution to this problem. (I just want to know how this is done since I have spent many hours to try to find a solution. I have tried to make additions to the winpeshl.ini and other files but I always come up empty...)

BR

/Tjompen

1 REPLY 1

Tjompen
Level 2